A Fast Growing Company – Ground Floor Opportunity
Sherpa Kids is a fast growing company in a fast paced and extremely important industry and is looking for savvy business owners.
- Do you enjoy working with children?
- Do you enjoy thriving and making change and difference in your community? Fulfil a community need, helping parents to balance work and home?
- Do you want to build a business that you can grow continually?
- Are you seeking a business that you manage – work on the business not in the business?
Sherpa Kids is seeking entrepreneurs that can challenge themselves, manage and have the desire to drive several sites (schools) and engage closely in the community.
- Together we can create clever, customised collaborative services via an educational program and practice, using sound thought and depth of understanding whilst aligning with regulatory authorities.
You do not need to hold industry qualifications but your key staff at each site must hold the appropriate qualifications. Minimum qualification standards vary state to state.
Our model is a little different.
- You are allocated a cluster of schools that becomes your territory. Your cluster is determined by a key number of enrolled students at these primary schools that are located near each other. The primary schools are a mix of government schools, independent schools and alternative schools.
- Together we work with these schools to introduce Sherpa Kids with the aim of our service and programs being delivered into the schools. Your role is then to employ and train qualified staff, Programme Manager initially, followed by appropriate staff to run the Sherpa Kids service at that designated school. As work together we open more schools and your business takes shape.